Download Angry IP Scanner Portable | Angry IP Scanner Download: Angry IP Scanner is a very fast IP address and port scanner. IP Scanner can scan IP addresses in any range as well as in any of their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight scanned and was part of a c’t software collection in 2008. It can be freely copied and used anywhere since it doesn’t require any installations. Here, the IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check whether it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data can be extended to each host with plugins. Ports can be specified to check if they are open. The results could be exported as TXT, CSV, XML, or LST. Also, the program can be accessed via the command line (CLI).
Angry IP Scanner is a free software also used for searching the network users and port scans. Angry IP Scanner is utilized in the security audits of corporate networks. The software searches for network users in a previously specified IP range. Various techniques like ICMP echo pinging, TCP port probe, and UDP packet pinging is used to recognize if a participant is online. Also, under certain conditions, the software can determine additional information such as the hostname, NetBIOS information, and the MAC address.
The Angry IP Scanner scans the local network and the Internet for IP addresses. If a server responds to a ping, the network queries scanner hostnames and MAC addresses search for access ports and displays Net BIOS information. You can use plug-ins to find more information. It is an open-source tool that provides a graphical interface and allows you to enter the command line. Angry IP Scanner uses the Java Runtime Environment (JRE), and it could be used as a freeware platform for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Features of Angry IP Scanner
- NetBIOS information gathering
- Computer Name
- WorkGroup Name
- Logged in User
- Web server detection
- Customizable openers
- Favorite IP address ranges
- Very fast (multi-threaded)
- Scan IP addresses in any range
- Scan for open ports
- Cross-platform support
- Hostname Resolution
- MAC address capture
- Scanning results in:
- IP-Port List
You may also like Advanced Network Scanner
Scan Your Ports and IP Address
Angry IP Scanner is developed in Java, and so it is a cross-platform supported tool that is compatible and works with Windows, Mac, and Linux versions. Once after opening the Angry IP Scanner, you will likely be asked if you want to find out how to get away from the limitations of certain versions of Windows to increase scanning speed. Two types of scanning are possible namely Basic subnet scanning and Port scanning.
1. Basic subnet scan: It scans for your local network that to see what devices are connected. To scan your subnet, just change the last digit in the first IP sequence to 1, and the last digit of the second IP sequence to 255, and then click Start. The result will be displayed in different colours.
- Red indicates that the IP address is inactive, dead or there is no device connected to that IP address.
- Blue indicates that the IP address is active or some other device is connected to the IP address but not responding to the requests sent by the Angry IP Scanner.
- Green indicates that the IP address is active, and the device connected to it is responding to the requests made by Angry IP Scanner. There may also be open ports.
2. Port-scanning: Angry IP Scanner can scan for the ports within a range or just for any specific IP. Enter the port range you want to scan and click Start. The scan will run, and any open ports will show up in the Ports column. You need not scan a single IP rather you can run a port scan on a whole range of IPs.
Working of Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner implements numerous different methods of detecting the alive hosts (pinging). As a rule, if the hosts don’t respond to the pings, they are considered dead and therefore not scanned further. It is a type of behaviour that can be changed in the Preferences dialogue -> Scanning tab. In the same place, you could also select the pinging method:
- ICMP Echo pinging – It is the same approach used by the ping program.
- ICMP.DLL pinging – It is a Windows-only pinging method to compensate for the absence of Raw Sockets.
- UDP packet pinging – It is a pinging method and is preferred when you don’t have administrative privileges.
- TCP port probe – It is a process that tries to connect to some of the TCP port that is unlikely to be filtered.
Download Angry IP Scanner For Windows
Click the link to Download Angry IP Scanner for Windows
Download Angry IP Scanner For Mac PC
Click the link to Download Angry IP Scanner for Mac
Download Angry IP Scanner For Linux
Click the link to Download Angry IP Scanner for Linux
It also has additional features, NetBIOS information includes computer name, workgroup name, and currently logged in Windows user. Scanning results can be saved to TXT, XML, CSV, or IP-Port list files. With the help of plugins, IP Scanner can gather any information about scanned IPs. Anybody who can know Java code can able to write plugins and extend the functionality of this IP Scanner.
Angry IP scanner uses a multi-threaded approach to increase scanning speed, and a separate scanning thread is created for each scanned IP address. It is a great tool for network administrators or just unique users who want to stay informed about their network.
Other Softwares Related to Radmin
We hope our post is very useful. If you have any queries regarding Angry IP Scanner Free Download, please comment below.
Incoming Related Searches
Download Angry IP Scanner for Android
Angry IP Scanner Portable
Angry IP Scanner Android
Download IP range – Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner Online
Download Angry IP Scanner Apk
IP Angry Scanner Download
Download Angry IP Scanner iOS