Advanced Network Scanner Download: Advanced Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS, ICMP, Port, and SNMP scanner. Network Scanner is an IP Scanner tool for analyzing networks. It was designed for both the general users and system administrators who are interested in computer security. Network Scanner 1.0 is a network utility scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. The Network Scanner performs ping sweep, scans for opened TCP and UDP ports, resource shares and services. For devices with SNMP capability, it displays all available interfaces and underlying properties.
Most Viewed: Advanced Port Scanner
In inclusion, you have to edit results from CSV and print network device list, and any data in any section can be exported to CSV. Advanced Network Scanner can retrieve practically any information about network computers via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, NetBIOS and has a bunch of other features. Also, Network Scanner can resolve hostnames and auto-detect the local and external IP address range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN to assist with network administration.
Advanced Network Scanner – Features
The features of the Advanced Network Scanner has been listed below.
- Scalability – You can either scan several computers or entire subnets.
- Good performance – The program uses multi-threaded scanning. The network scan rate achieves thousands of computers per minute.
- You will see all available computer resources – Not only getting NetBIOS resources but also scanning for FTP and web servers.
- Easy to use – Even an inexperienced user will be able to scan the network with just a few clicks.
- Available to all users – No need for administrator privileges for scanning.
- Flexible filtering options – You can filter the results by type of resource or access rights.
- Customizable computer status checks – The program checks if the computer is on/off not only with a ping but also with a connection to the ports specified by the user.
- Network resource audit – The program will check access rights to resources (read/write) both for the current user and for any specified user.
- Exporting the scan results – you can export them to HTML, txt or XML.
Advanced Network Scanner is an IP scanner that is used for scanning both large corporate networks that have hundred thousands of computers along with small home networks with several computers. While the program can scan a list of IP addresses, computers and ranges of IP addresses, the number of computers and subnets is unlimited. Network Scanner will show you all the shared resources, including system and hidden NetBIOS, shared resources along with FTP and web resources. To audit network computers or use it to search for available network resources, both network administrators and regular users can use Network Scanner and also Advanced IP scanner.
Network Scanner displays the IP Address, MAC Address, MAC Vendor, Name, Domain, User, OS, and Description information once you performed a ping sweep. The installation process is very easy to perform. Since there are no documentation or help files available on the program. Network scanner works on Windows 95/98/XP/2003/Vista platform.
Network Scanner – Other Related Softwares
- Advanced IP Scanner
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Radmin for Windows PC
- Advanced Port Scanner
- Angry IP Scanner
We hope our post is very useful. If you have any queries regarding Advanced Network Scanner, please comment below.